Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Black holes

Leo and I were arguing who loved the other more. Leo said he loved me as high as the sky and big as the ocean. I said I loved him as high as clouds and as big as redwood trees. Leo said he loved me as high as the moon. I said I loved as high as the sun. Leo said he loved me as far as "tiny Pluto". I said I loved him as far as the Milky Way. Leo said he loved me as far as a star. I said I loved him as far as the edge of the universe. Then he said he loved as far as the end of a Black Hole.

I said, "ok, you win! This is the edge of my knowledge." I concede to a three-year-old.

2 comments:

Melody said...

My son Whit and I were playing the same game when he was Leo's age (he's 21 now!) and his final response was "Lovabovayou infinity + 1!" That's a lot of love!
LOVE your blogspot!
Melody (NRELian)
p.s. we miss you in Mark's aerobics class!

Melody said...

Oops, should be from "Melody" not "Grandma Pat".
I'm a caretaker for Grandma Pat and she has me comment on her family blogs on her behalf....